All and any disputes arising from the use of this website, service or any other function connected with madewear.co.uk will be governed by the law of the courts of England and Wales.
- All the designs, products, images and text on this site are the intellectual property of madewear.co.uk. Any user found to be copying, misrepresenting, plagiarising or otherwise infringing on our intellectual property here will be treated in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The website design itself is also the intellectual property of madewear.co.uk, and is subject to the same terms as above.
- It is forbidden to attempt to hack, infiltrate, introduce a virus, compromise service or otherwise interfere with the function of this website in any way.
- Links to this website are allowed from reputable sources. Please contact us to advise of your intentions to do this.
- Links from this website to other sources of information are offered in good faith. We have no control over the content or privacy policies of any sites linked to from this one.
- We do our best to ensure all content and information provided here is accurate and up to date. We accept no responsibility for any losses, damages or personal injury caused to any person or entity as a result of using this website or service.
We may, from time to time, update this policy to reflect changes within our organisation. We are not obliged to notify you, so we recommend you check back now and then to ensure you are up to date with our current practices.