We may, from time to time, update this policy to reflect changes within our organisation. We are not obliged to notify you, so we recommend you check back now and then to ensure you are up to date with our current practices.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect two types of information from our site visitors and customers:
- Personally identifying information: This may be your name, address, email address, payment details, telephone number and other pieces of information unique to you.
- Non-identifying information: This may be your IP address, browser type, operating system, information about how you use our site and other non-personal information.
How do we collect it?
Personally identifying information is given to us by you, the user, in a consensual and voluntary manner. This may be when you order from us, when you sign up to mailing lists and newsletters or when you communicate with us by phone, email or post.
Non identifying information is collected from all our users when they log onto the site. No one user is able to be identified or traced from this information.
How do we use it?
Personally identifying information is collected solely for the purpose of providing a service to you. We collect information so that we can send you your order, or for the purpose of sending you marketing communications which you have specifically asked to receive. You are able to opt out of newsletters and marketing emails by clicking the link contained in every email.
Non identifying information is collected so that we can improve the user experience and customer service we provide to all our visitors. We may track how you found our site, how long you spend on each page and how many pages you look at in your visit. We may also monitor how our website is performing when accessed by different operating systems or device types, so that we can ensure everyone is achieving the best experience possible. You cannot be identified from this data as an individual.
How do we store it?
- Personal details: We employ all reasonable security measures and protections to keep our databases safe and secure. We use firewalls, virus checkers and anti-hacking software to avoid your personal information becoming compromised.
- Payment details: We do not store your payment information. When you make a payment on our site, you are directed to a secure payment page which will take your financial details in order to settle the bill. After that, the information is deleted and is not stored by us.
- Non-identifying information: Non identifying information is stored using the same systems as personal information. However, we may share this information with our web developers and other parties in a bid to improve our service. You are not identifiable from this data.
How do we share it?
We will never share any personally identifying information with any third party, unless we are required to do so by law.